My Commitment to You
As your Realtor, I am committed to you and your needs. I am skilled professional that will produce results, give you the respect you deserve, and provide exceptional service. This is my career and you will only receive the very best from me. I am committed to educate and I take pride in being involved in the community service and in the real estate industry. This commitment helps me to stay connected with any real estate market changes, growth, trends, and financing requirements. Having a professional Realtor beside you always help you make a smart, well-informed decision, to get you where you want to go on time.
Value and Benefits if Hiring Me to be your Realtor
Time is precious and so is your investment; I assure you that I can make the transaction of selling your home a very smooth and valid one. As part of my services to you, I will:
• Provide security, confidentiality, and honesty at all times.
• Prepare a professional, marketing notebook for your property, specifically.
• Explain all offers and their terms in detail and advise accordingly.
• Offer objectivity, pointing out the pros and cons to be able to come to a successful agreement between a buyer, and you, the seller.
• Aggressively negotiate on your behalf, representing only your interests at all times throughout the transaction.
• Pre-qualify buyers when an offer is received by requiring proof of lender pre-approval letter.
• Keep you posted on the progress of your transaction through each specific stage.
• Monitor the many details involved in a real estate contract, remind you of important dates per any contingency in the contract and ensure you have all the correct and required paperwork required in the State of Texas.
• Be your source for any real estate need, information, and advice.
Get to Know Rudy
I have lived in San Antonio my entire life and I am proud to be a Texas Realtor in this great state! I enjoy meeting new people and I feel that each and every one of us can learn and grow from one another. I can say with true confidence that my familiarity with this culturally rich, fast growing, diverse city will allow me to sell your property for top dollar and in the least amount of time. I have over 14 years of high-volume competitive sales experience, marketing, and customer service management. Before I came into real estate, I was the Operations manager of 3 highly successful Night Clubs here in San Antonio. After scouting out and procuring these different venues I found that my true passion was in real estate so I followed my passion. My real joys include spending time with my family, which include my beautiful wife (Tonia) and our awesome baby girl (Zoya). I love to travel it’s the only thing you can buy that makes you richer.
In our ever changing, and competitive real estate market, it is vital to learn as much as you can, invest in yourself, to be able to set yourself apart and to put what you’ve learned in to action. By doing so I am able to keep pace with changing laws, technology and best practices.
· GRI Graduate (Graduate Realtor Institute), this designation requires 90 additional classroom hours to obtain. It consists of three, 30-hour courses, which include real estate marketing, real estate finance, and real estate brokerage.
· Real Estate Rewards Network Certified Agent
· Member of San Antonio Board of Realtors
· Member of Texas Association of Realtors
· Member of National Association of Realtors
Recent Books Read 2019
· Chop Wood and Carry Water
· Pound the Stone
· The Millionaire Real Estate Agent
· The Path to Prosperity
· Think and Grow Rich
· The Art of The Deal